Mini Cooper SE - Roadside Assistance not working

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

my18source

Reaction score
So my Mini roadside assistance is acting up. The other night, I had a bit of a mishap in the rain near a convenience store. I ended up curbing my Mini and getting a flat tire. I tried to use the roadside assistance feature, but it wasn't working at all. After some trouble, I managed to get help from a towing service through a friend. I reached out to Mini and BMW for help, but they haven't been very responsive. Planning to visit the service center tomorrow, but not sure if they can sort out this mess. Has anyone else having an issue with their roadside assistance? It's frustrating especially since I've only had my Mini Cooper for a year.

So my Mini roadside assistance is acting up. The other night, I had a bit of a mishap in the rain near a convenience store. I ended up curbing my Mini and getting a flat tire. I tried to use the roadside assistance feature, but it wasn't working at all. After some trouble, I managed to get help from a towing service through a friend. I reached out to Mini and BMW for help, but they haven't been very responsive. Planning to visit the service center tomorrow, but not sure if they can sort out this mess. Has anyone else having an issue with their roadside assistance? It's frustrating especially since I've only had my Mini Cooper for a year.
I just got home and its quite a relief to hear that someone has the same issue. Whenever we needed the roadside assistance feature the most, that's when issues pop up? luck isn't on my side today. I tried using the roadside feature after the car suddenly broke down, I think it might have something to do with the engine, at this point I don't know anymore. these issues make me lose my trust in the brand just saying...

Join the Mini Cooper EV Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back