MINI John Cooper Works to debut this Q4 of 2024

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v6monster

Reaction score
Buckle up, Mini fans! The electric Cooper, also known as the "J01", will be joined by a gas-powered cousin, the "F66" Cooper JCW, by the end of this year!

1711176135346.png
1711176148584.png

I hope they adjust the suspension for these things. If they fix the handling, this car will be an absolute beast on the corners.

Aside from the suspension of this car, they have a couple of factors that they could improve on. One of which is the steering of this car, I wouldn't say that it is poorly developed or designed but they could do better considering that the expectations of the people are high because of their previous models. Another factor that they should improve on is their brakes, again it's not that bad compared to other car models but they can improve on it and meet the expectations of the customers. Also, they shouldn't forget that while driving this car it seems a bit off and I can safely say that this vehicle is only good for city drives and shorter trips.

I agree with you @Seasalt_latte, there is room for improvement when it comes to the steering/handling of this car. Upgrading the tires would help but it's nowhere near enough. Being wary of these factors is important because as customers we also want to ensure our safety while driving. Now it's up to them if they will listen to our requests, let's just hope for the best.

Join the Mini Cooper EV Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back