OEM Part Number of Cooper SE’s Accelerator Pedal (MT)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sliker0327

Reaction score
Has anyone tried swapping out their SE's old pedals for stainless steel ones? I'm having trouble finding the OEM part number for the accelerator pedal because mine is manual, not automatic. They're a bit different and not interchangeable. Anyone who can help me out with the OEM part number?

Has anyone tried swapping out their SE's old pedals for stainless steel ones? I'm having trouble finding the OEM part number for the accelerator pedal because mine is manual, not automatic. They're a bit different and not interchangeable. Anyone who can help me out with the OEM part number?
Swapping out your old SE's pedals for stainless steel pedals is quite tricky given that you haven't mentioned the model that you have. However, I'm tech savvy and I can easily navigate and look for possible parts that you're looking for. Check out this link it might be the part you're looking for. https://www.outmotoring.com/gas-pedal-stainless-w-rubber-manual.html

35406889816 is the part number

Join the Mini Cooper EV Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back