Weak airflow in Mini?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eragon03

Reaction score
Anyone else struggling with wimpy air blowing from the vents? Mine's totally crapped out twice already, stuck blasting air only at my feet. The dealership "fixed" it both times, but the airflow still feels pathetic. Thankfully, I'm in a cool climate, but this wouldn't fly anywhere hot! Before I battle the dealership again, wondering if this is a common Mini problem? Anyone have any tips or tricks to get the vents blowing strong?

Anyone else struggling with wimpy air blowing from the vents? Mine's totally crapped out twice already, stuck blasting air only at my feet. The dealership "fixed" it both times, but the airflow still feels pathetic. Thankfully, I'm in a cool climate, but this wouldn't fly anywhere hot! Before I battle the dealership again, wondering if this is a common Mini problem? Anyone have any tips or tricks to get the vents blowing strong?
Having an issue with my AC too. My driver's side vent only blows hot air. Have you been able to fix yours?

Join the Mini Cooper EV Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back