Best OBD Scanner for Mini SE: How to Check Battery Health and Performance?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rikki

Reaction score
I'm interested in the best OBD scanner for mini SE. I have an electric car and I want to monitor the battery health and performance over time. Do you know any good OBD scanner that can do that? I read that some scanners are made for BMW and mini models, and they have more features than regular OBD2 scanners. Is that true? What are the advantages of using those scanners? I would love to hear your opinions and advice. Thanks.

I'm interested in the best OBD scanner for mini SE. I have an electric car and I want to monitor the battery health and performance over time. Do you know any good OBD scanner that can do that? I read that some scanners are made for BMW and mini models, and they have more features than regular OBD2 scanners. Is that true? What are the advantages of using those scanners? I would love to hear your opinions and advice. Thanks.
Do you have a specific budget in mind? if not, then in my opinion the Creator C501 is your best option... it will help you save time and money with its numerous features. However, if your budget is tight and you want your money's worth then the Motopower OBD2 Scanner works just fine. whichever suits you I guess?

The Veepeak OBDCheck BLE Bluetooth OBD II Scanner is ideal for the job. If you just want to simply check your batt's health, the Car Scanner app is a good choice.

Join the Mini Cooper EV Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back