How to Reset Brake Fluid Warning?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shiftmx6

Reaction score
So I took my Mini SE to the dealer yesterday and they changed the brake fluid, but they forgot to reset the warning. How do I reset this? I've seen a lot of reset steps for the standard Mini, but not for the SE. Does anyone know how to do this?

So I took my Mini SE to the dealer yesterday and they changed the brake fluid, but they forgot to reset the warning. How do I reset this? I've seen a lot of reset steps for the standard Mini, but not for the SE. Does anyone know how to do this?
Press the start button and the ignition will turn on. Press and hold the trip button until the option "reset possible" shows up. Press and hold the button and a prompt will show that says "Perform Reset?". Press and hold the button again and there will be a text that says "reset in progress", do not lift your finger off the button and keep holding it until the process is done. With these steps, you can easily reset the service check light.

Thanks so much for your instructions, my friend was looking for ways on how to reset it and I remembered something about this. He was getting desperate and was about to set an appointment with the dealership:ROFLMAO:

Join the Mini Cooper EV Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back