Infotainment Changes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rikki

Reaction score
I have just got my car's infotainment system to work with Apple CarPlay, which is supposed to be the intelligent and safe way to use iPhone in the car. But I noticed that the car model shown on the screen changed from F57 (the one I have) to another one after the upgrade. I wonder if there is any option to change it back with some coding. Do you have any idea how to do that?

Which MINI Cooper model do you have? Try doing a hard reset; it might solve the problem. If not, calling your dealer is the best option.

Last edited:
I have just got my car's infotainment system to work with Apple CarPlay, which is supposed to be the intelligent and safe way to use iPhone in the car. But I noticed that the car model shown on the screen changed from F57 (the one I have) to another one after the upgrade. I wonder if there is any option to change it back with some coding. Do you have any idea how to do that?
I don't think there's a way to change it through coding. CarPlay info typically relies on data provided by the car itself, and modifying it could cause unexpected issues. In short, it seems this setting isn't user-configurable.

Join the Mini Cooper EV Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back