Insurance renewal hike!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NickelBoy

Reaction score
Just got my car insurance renewal options and it's brutal! They're jacking up 46% increase with no changes or claims on my 2-car policy and ine is SE. Anyone else dealing with this or have better options? Need to find a better deal soon!

Just got my car insurance renewal options and it's brutal! They're jacking up 46% increase with no changes or claims on my 2-car policy and ine is SE. Anyone else dealing with this or have better options? Need to find a better deal soon!
46% is unacceptable man, find a better deal from another dealership or something, its not worthy to continue paying that amount with additional benefits. i say they're just milking money out of you, leave while you can its not a good sign already.

That's way too much!!! Have you found a new one, I hope you got a better deal.

Slashed my car insurance by ditching rental coverage for 2 cars, using warranty roadside assistance instead of insurance coverage, and bumping my deductible to the max. Also, make sure you're not overpaying for mileage and consider your credit score. Got a weird multi-page "customer history" report from my insurer, but nothing too helpful there.

Join the Mini Cooper EV Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back