Mini Cooper SE to JCW bumper swap fail

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skylar222

Reaction score
Just attempted the JCW bumper swap on my 2023 SE...and wow, this wasn't what I expected I guess that's why there aren't many out there! Broken wheel arch clips, a rogue temperature sensor, and most importantly, the JCW bumper itself just isn't fitting right, t hanks to a mystery plastic piece on the crash bar.

Anyone out there tried this conversion before? Feeling a little lost Especially need help figuring out where that temp sensor goes and how to deal with this stubborn plastic piece.

Just attempted the JCW bumper swap on my 2023 SE...and wow, this wasn't what I expected I guess that's why there aren't many out there! Broken wheel arch clips, a rogue temperature sensor, and most importantly, the JCW bumper itself just isn't fitting right, t hanks to a mystery plastic piece on the crash bar.

Anyone out there tried this conversion before? Feeling a little lost Especially need help figuring out where that temp sensor goes and how to deal with this stubborn plastic piece.
I saw someone online who successfully installed it on their SE, but their instructions were a bit cryptic, haha. Have you checked YouTube for any tutorials?

Join the Mini Cooper EV Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back