Preventing charging port damage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StepUp_

Reaction score
My awareness of how I use my charger has increased for some reason. I just wanted to be sure that I wouldn't break anything because I have to replace the entire thing—not just the port—and it would cost me a lot of money. Could someone also share any advice on how to maintain and extend the life of their charger ports? Thank you.

My awareness of how I use my charger has increased for some reason. I just wanted to be sure that I wouldn't break anything because I have to replace the entire thing—not just the port—and it would cost me a lot of money. Could someone also share any advice on how to maintain and extend the life of their charger ports? Thank you.
you dont have to be a clean freak but at least make it neat and remove any debris or furniture or even loose wiring that could cause potential hazard to your unit, you have to inspect your unit regularly to make sure that there are no damages to address them immediately if ever you found one. you can also cover the unit when you're not using it so that it wont be exposed to other factors that can affect the lifespan of the unit.

Join the Mini Cooper EV Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back