What’s up with my Charging Port Flap?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

13BaldMonk

Reaction score
So I've been thinking - is the charging port flap supposed to be all chummy with the car, locking and unlocking together? Cause Im thinking it'll work like that. But here's the thing - a few times now, even after I unlock the car, the charging port flap is still locked. Whats up with that? I thought it would sync up with the car. Any thoughts on what’s causing this little issue? I was really looking forward to that smooth, synchronized unlocking action!

So I've been thinking - is the charging port flap supposed to be all chummy with the car, locking and unlocking together? Cause Im thinking it'll work like that. But here's the thing - a few times now, even after I unlock the car, the charging port flap is still locked. Whats up with that? I thought it would sync up with the car. Any thoughts on what’s causing this little issue? I was really looking forward to that smooth, synchronized unlocking action!
Did you get yours fixed? Experiencing this one rn.

Join the Mini Cooper EV Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back