Any DIY Mini cleaning solutions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PizzaTurtle

Reaction score
Hey Miniacs! (Is that what we're supposed to be called? :D) Looking to ditch the harsh chemicals and clean my Mini with all-natural, homemade products. We make almost everything else at home, so why not cleaning supplies? Anyone have their favorite DIY recipes for sparkling interiors and a spotless exterior? Spills, dust, grime, hit me with your best home-made hacks!

Woww, I aspire to be as hardworking as you but I'm too lazy for that :D. I use car wash products from Chemical Guys. Like almost half of my supplies are from them. Making my own stuff just wouldn't fit into my schedule. :D

Woww, I aspire to be as hardworking as you but I'm too lazy for that :D. I use car wash products from Chemical Guys. Like almost half of my supplies are from them. Making my own stuff just wouldn't fit into my schedule. :D
I got busy when I started my second job so I bought Checmical Guys like you recommended. It actually is good. Surprisngly! I got the Honeydew Snow Foam Car Wash Soap. Will look into their other products too!

Join the Mini Cooper EV Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back