I enjoyed my Mini EV road trip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D'Pirate

Reaction score
-Hello everyone, ever since my last family road trip, I've been planning our future family trips and im currently looking for routes that will allow us to charge our cars without too much of a hassle. Due to charging stations that we overlooked on our recent recent, it went quite well but it was a real pain in the ass. Now that we are set for another trip, I'm just making sure that our car will be able to follow our itinerary and make the most out of this vacation. Should we be more concerned? I was simply thinking if I should make more stops or just take the chance and find some hotels or Wallmart that is en route to our destination because this time we are going on an adventure.

Last edited:
What you're doing is right. Plan your trip properly and make sure to search up charging stations that you could pass by along the way. Since you've already experienced doing road trips, you already have the knowledge on what you should do.

What you're doing is right. Plan your trip properly and make sure to search up charging stations that you could pass by along the way. Since you've already experienced doing road trips, you already have the knowledge on what you should do.
Agree with @whisperenforcer. Also make sure that your tires are properly inflated. With that, it can help maintain your car's optimal range.

Join the Mini Cooper EV Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back