Rear fog light coding after Mini SE software update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragonTattoo

Reaction score
Just updated my SE's software and everything reset to factory settings. I usually use BimmerCode to activate the rear fog lights on US models (expert mode coding required). I have the instructions, but one code line seems to have changed in the update. Anyone with experience coding rear fog lights on the SE after a recent software update? Any help is appreciated!

I never have any experience with this one yet. Try posting this on BMW/BimmerCode forums. There's a good chance someone else has tackled this after the software update and can share the new coding information.

Have you already found a fix for this issue? I havent encountered this issue after the update so i really dont have any idea as well how to fix it.

Afaik, to make your rear fog lights work, you'll need a new headlight switch assembly that includes the rear fog light button. Instead, some people have successfully reprogrammed the brake light function to mimic rear fog lights.

Join the Mini Cooper EV Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back